HR MASTER – Human Resource Management System
Web based HRMS that drives business growth
Key Software Features
Core employee module
- Captures detailed employee information e.g. Personal contact details, statutory information, medical, family, bank, past history and archive, Visa.
- File & folder management.
- Upload scanned documents e.g. National ID, passport, license etc.
- Contract management & renewal.
- Customised reporting structure to depict organization chart.
- Employee self service module.
- Employee career history tracking.
- Organisation hierarchy at different levels.
- Disciplinary and award management.
- User defined fields
- Easy information sorting & filtering.
- Search facility for easy findings of staff & relevant details.
- Provides management functionality and business processes of HR.
- Easy to use interface & Quick learning curve.
- Multi-company, multi-branch & multi-country .
- Automates and streamlines HR procedures.
- Provides centralized procedures.
- Allows workforce planning.
- Improves admin responsiveness and efficiency.
- Graphical personalized dashboard for information and retrieval.
- Audit trails & Error log viewer.
- Scalable to suit growing HR business needs.
- Ensures employee data security & accuracy.
- MIS reports & analysis.
- Detailed master & transaction reports.
- Extensive and user-friendly help.
- Data import / export.
- Scalable database platform with error checks.
- Fine grained user access control with password policy.
- Dynamic search with advance filter.
- Facility of export data to PDF and Excel.
- Auto Email based on rules.
- Complete web based solution.
- Create user roles & grants rights to user.
- Email setup with alert configuration.
- Upload company specific HR policies in various formats.
- Export data from any screen.
- Filter records from any module-any screen.
- Audit trail to track and trace user activity.
- Grants branch or global access to user.
- Allocates document upload quota to users.
- One-click software update.
- Define job information(job titles, pay grades, employment status, job categories).
- Create and generate organizational structure through definition of company information including geographical locations and organizational hierarchies.
- Create vacancies with custom work flow steps, questionnaire & documents required.
- Export the job to be posted to website and newspaper adverts.
- Import candidate to create roster & search for required skills in candidate profile.
- Manage candidates by changing stage levels and easy sorting.
- Create correspondence templates for various stages to be sent to candidates.
- Trace interviews, Offers & Appointments.
- Rank listing & decision recording.
- Migration of recruitment info into master.
HR Master’s leave Module streamlines the interface between people, process and policies to make it a simple yet efficient way of managing leaves. Having a web-based interface, employees can apply for leaves themselves and check their leave balances and history. Easy to use leave approval also keeps all transaction and history of approval.
- Comprehensive Leave Master which helps in implementing organization leave policies.
- Leave request by employee through ESS module, view due leave balance summary as well as history transaction.
- Automatically send personalized email on specific events.
- Work assignment.
- Connection of leave to payroll for paid leaves, encashment.
- Public holiday accumulation as complementary leave.
- Request salary & travel allowance when applying for leaves.
- Multiple leave annuity methods(Financial year wise, Joining date wise).
- Multiple leave accrual methods(Start of the month, End of the month).
- Create and manage leave plans for different employee leave categories that are finely tuned to the needs of the organization and of the individual.
- Customize leave types and set up complex leave policies for any type of industry.
- User friendly administrator set up screens helps set up set up leave types and policies quickly.
- Employees can plan their leaves around the team calendar to make sure your departments are adequately staffed.
- Centralised absence management which ensures that your resources are managed well.
- Transparent leave approval workflow, access to leave balances and current status information.
- Centralised absence management which ensures that your resources are managed well.
- Employees can view current leave balances, request leave, view past leave history and managers can review and approve leave applications on the dashboard.
- Obtain confirmation of approved leave via email.
- Set a maximum number of days that can be carried into the next year, according to your company policy.
- Multi-level approval flow.
Travel Expense Module
HRM Travel and Expense Module is an integrated travel management system and an employee expense management system in one application. Built around employee self-service, it provides an easy, automated process of requesting, approving travel as well as a very efficient system for employees to track their expense claims.
- Full travel itinerary with client tracking.
- Approval processing from claim requests.
- Exports claims to integrate with accounts.
- Control travel spend budgets.
- Track claims online and get timely disbursements.
- Organize and monitor expense reports.
Asset Module helps HR and Admen department to keep a track of all assets issued to staff employees can request items and managers can approve
Items requested, check stock availability, and manage lost or damaged items with recover option.
- Add suppliers for asset purchase & serial number tagging option.
- Store & display asset acquisition policy.
- Handle asset return or loss, track asset condition & charge penalty.
- Asset requisition with approve, cancel or question option for approver.
HR Master’s performance management is a flexible way to manage performance of individuals. KPI and Balance scorecards are both measurement systems built on integrated data and help an organization view the business performance. Scorecard is a business performance measurement (BPM) used mostly at senior management level to view the business performance through indicators. This helps the organization to do a pulse check to see how the business is performing towards achieving the strategic goals in different units of business which are operating as per the strategy map.
- Establish quantitative employee goals, define expectation and align employee goals to broader company objectives.
- Define both organization wise and personal KPI.
- Multiple level approvals of KPI while setup.
- Quickly and easily initiate the review process from your desktop.
- Multiple appraisal cycles during same calendar year(quarterly, mid yearly, yearly etc…).
- Self assessment and review comments.
- Multiple level assessments ranking and comments.
- Provision for recommendation at the end.
- Training needs capturing.
- A comprehensive question bank to get feedback from employee about resource requirements for current performance cycle/next performance cycle.
- Full appraisal clarity by offering review of comments at each level of appraisl.
- Auto display of disciplinary action and awards on appraisl for better decision making and auto penalty on overall score.
- Option to upload various files justifying the ranking(e.g. sales targets).
- Option to review previous appraisals both detail and summary.
Project Tracking Module
Project tracking system helps to indicate projects and track each task done in a particular project. It saves time in previewing employees’ projects within a financial year. Complete analysis on time/ hours spent by employee can be obtained which can also be passed payroll (depends on hourly rate).
- Streamline the project management process by viewing and reporting progress.
- Visually track project and task progress, view deadlines and task dependencies.
- Record expenses against projects and tasks.
- Easily setup recurring tasks.
- Easily fill out time sheets and submit them for approval.
Medical claim & compensation
This module completely manages policy, claims, application of claims and reimbursement of claims. It covers all the events capturing starting from injury to employee medical treatment and discharge along with his claim.
- Prints official documents & forms for submissions.
- Tracks medical charges and Insurance claims.
- Maintains a log of pending issues to be sorted out on any ongoing case.
TA / Payroll Integration
HRMaster is seamlessly integrated with our time attendance and payroll solution. It can also be integrated to third party payroll or time
- Leaves updated to Time Master directly.
- Payroll & attendance information can be viewed in HR management system.
- Employee registrations, all contributions & growing contract/probation reports.
- Staff ageing reports (Services & age).
- Disciplinary/grievance/awards reports.
- Project wise time costing reports.
- Application, transactions.
- Leave history reports.
- Training need reports.
- Training budget & variance reports.
- Asset allocation & history reports.
- Travel claim reports.
- Appraisal balance, scorecard & progress reports.
- Candidate data reports.
The training module provides a system to administer and track employee training and development efforts. Training module simplifies and automates the entire training process administration. Manage employees’ training requirements, fulfillment and the feedback process with effortless ease.
- User definable training requirements grouping based on job position and user definable groups
- Create course profiles for training.
- Automatic notification of invitees and when courses are scheduled or canceled.
- Allow users to request new training.
- Training evaluation exams.
- Handles internal and external trainers.
- Ability to easily create user definable reports and charts.
- Training feedback forms.
A record showing who has accessed a HR Master and what operations he/ she has performed during a given period of time. Audit trails are useful both for maintaining security and for recovering lost transactions. Track updates and deletes of all information.
REPORT LAYOUT MANAGER – (BI)
Report Layout Manager is a report designer and viewer that shifts the focus of business intelligence solution from technology group to the business group
Key Features of Report Layout Manager:
- Allows creation of reports by specifying business rules, design format and filter parameters.
- Supports various reporting formats including charts, pivots, labels, letters, cross tabs etc which can be designed by the user.
- Advanced formula builder to create simple to complex formula / calculations.
- View and export reports to Excel, PDF, Word, HTML.
- Generate report output based on roles ensuring data security.
- Succession planning.
- Approval forms with template & flow.
- Forums, messages & notifications.
- Learning management.
- Employee Task, planning and scheduling.