Tele Soft – PABX Call Management System
Complete call analysis and voice solution
Key Software Features
Telesoft’s unique and open architecture not only makes it compatible to all PABX systems but also gives it the required flexibility for upgradation in terms of solutions and users. Telesoft cater for basic call accounting software for a small PABX or KTS to a full fledged web based call accounting software for monitoring larger PABXs located at different physical locations.
Rich in features and functionalities, Telesoft offers a wide range of add-ons and products in Telephone call accounting domain.
Get accurate analysis of every telephone related event from your EPABX/KTS
The PswitchView once installed on the computer, keeps track of all the events happening at each and every extension from your EPABX/KTS. These recorded events are processed and presented in the form of various MIS reports. The figures and numbers shown in these MIS reports help in controlling communication cost and reducing misuse.
- Monitors all incoming, outgoing and intercom calls
- Monitors all instruments and telephone lines
- Provides information on department-wise telephone cost utilization with controls
- Highlights expensive and long duration calls
- Distinguishes official and personal calls
- Eases the report generation process by accessing pre-configured queries
- Offers export option where reports can be exported as Word or Excel documents.
- Advanced Address Book
A Watchdog PMailer, informs status on the health of PSwitchView and excessive usage instantly
- Automates reports distribution process. Eliminating the need to prepare, print and then distribute the reports manually.
- Fowards warnings raised by PSwitchView to administrator. This happens instantly when PSwitchView traps a warning.
- Forwards budget related warnings as emails to administrator and respective individuals.
- Sends report on after-office hours long distance calls as emails to personal emails account of administrator.
- Sends Management analysis to respective managers at pre-defined frequency.
- Unattended and independent process of process of report creation.
- Automates budget status intimations. sends change of budget status to every individual, departmental heads, and administrators.
Hassle free, independent and timely preparation of PSwitchView Report
- Executes automatically specified jobs at predefined times.
- Prepares all reports on schedule time. Reports are available on the disk in ready to print format.
- Offers provision to design user-specific reports.
- Runs independently and is free from any manual intervention.
- Saves time and efforts of dedicated manpower.
Instrumental in controlling overall telephone cost and individual usage by allocation of fixed budget per extention.
- PBudget offers budget allocation control for every extension, authorization code, and department.
- Budget period can be assigned as daily, weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, quartely, yearly, or even for specific no. of days.
- Control dialing privileges for an extension or authorisation code.
- Warns users and their supervisors on exceeding the total budget.
- Deploys effective cost control mechanism.
- Brings-in realisation of telephone.
- Intimates progressive cost usage.
- Establishes discipline on cost-effective usage of available telephone facility.
PMSI Module: A bridge between the PBX and the Hotel software.
- Translates check-in/check-out/wake-up alarm command form the Hotel software to PBX.
- Forwards CDRs received from PBX to the Hotel software.
- User can also effect check-in/check-out manually.
In absence of Hotel software, this module can be useful.
- Offer control of OBX over PMSI link and callanalysis software.
CTI (COMPUTER TELEPHONE INTERFACE)
- Pop info dialer
- Soft Phone
- Agent Terminal
- Supervisor Terminal
- CDR generator
- Department wise analysis /summary report.
- Extension wise analysis / summary report.
- Call duration report.
- Mobile calls analysis and group calling analysis report.
- Report designer to make reports as required.
- Any PABX having output mode.
Web Based System
The Web based software installed on a computer at Central site holds the Call Detailed Records (CDRs)collected and processed from all the offices connected to the server which is part of existing Intranet. As soon as basic call information is captured at any of the remote sites, it forwards to the server, where it is instantly processed and stored in the database.
As part of SCB intranet, user can view their call information from their desktops. Departmental heads can also view call information of all users under their departments, or can view call information of multiple departments. The access to CDRs, or fields of CDRs, as well as features, and reports will be restricted based. Similarly a functional head or general manager can predefine user access rights.