Smart Track – Vehicle Monitoring System
Vehicle Tracking Innovation
Key Software Features
- Improved profitability.
- Efficient productivity.
- Asset evaluation.
- Advanced reporting.
- Excellent customer service.
- Reduce service down time.
- Ensures better panning.
- Reduces insurance premium.
- Real time feedback.
- Real Time vehicle location monitoring.
- Multiple and secure login.
- SMS/ Email alerts and scheduler.
- Route planning and analysis.
- History / Speed analysis.
- Route deviation notification.
- Report analysis.
- Allocation of different vehicles, route and trips.
- Geo fence alerts.
- Restrictive hours.
- Fleet management.
- Alert management.
- Driver score management.
- Fuel management.
- Tyre management.
Smart track has an intelligent web based workshop and inventory management module with the following features
- Job card management.
- Workshop management.
- Spares and inventory management.
- Analysis of vehicle as cost centre.
- Monthly repair/ expense report.
- Periodic repairs analysis.
- Job card details.
- Spare wise history with stock details.
- Commercial closure for reorder level updates.
- Preventive maintenance scheduled Analysis.
Smart track can evaluate driver performance and can be used for appraisal purpose in the organization
- Driver performance analysis as per parameters.
- Improved driver performance.
- Reduce overall cost due to efficient driving.
- Optimise driver allocation to trips.
Smart track offers an online feature which manages the life cycle of tyre on a vehicle
- Allocation of tyres of different vehicles.
- Optimise tyre replacement.
- Tyre lifespan study.
- Mileage exception analysis.
- Better control over life of tyres.
- Efficient tyre procurement.
Smart track has a special fuel device which is connected to particular vehicles / trucks fuel gauge
- Self-calibrates fuel consumption trend over a fortnight.
- Auto fuel consumption report.
- Upto 95% accuracy.
- Refuel analysis.
- Mileage report.
- Fuel usage alerts and graphs.
Smart track offers a unique feature for refrigerated vans whereby a GPS device is connected to the refrigerator of the van, offering following benefits
- Immediate damage control.
- Reduces risk of temperature breakdown.
- Temperature rise alerts.
- Refrigerate ON/OFF status report.
- Temperature reports.
- Current temperature visibility.
- Visual temperature rise pattern.
- Driver identification tags.
- Trans-shipment management.
- Petroleum transport (oil-tankers) solution.
- Distress management.
- Dairy transport monitoring.
- AC monitoring.
Reports & Alerts
Smart track intelligence reporting offers the following information
- Activity report.
- Trip wise report.
- Hub arrival report.
- Hub departure report.
- Stop alert.
- Eception alert.
- Route deviation alerts.
- Top Management alerts.
- Graphical analysis.
- ETA report.
- Refuel point alerts.
- Summary and details.